1. Be proficient in server-side development and optimization of data, including database creation and management and debugging.
2. Integrate data from various back-end services and databases.
3. Create and maintain APP/Web documentation.
4. Create user-friendly and intuitive interfaces.
5. Create and analyze reliable and secure back-end functionality.
6. Maintain, expand, and scale our APP/Web.
7. Remain knowledgeable of emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities.
8. Collaborate with front-end developers and designers to match visual design intent.
1. Proficiency with languages such as PHP, MySQL, NodeJS and Python.
3. Understanding of object-oriented programming.
4. Experience with the design and implementation of APIs.
5. Understanding of code versioning tools such as SVN, Git.
6. Understanding of code management tools such as Subversion, Git.
7. Excellent time-management and communication skills.